American Association of Notaries and You
Building a partnership together.
To fully and confidently succeed in your notary profession, you need a strong
partner with the right tools. The American Association of Notaries
Membership Program will provide you with the expertise you need to do your job well.
Our team of skilled professionals is ready to assist you and answer your questions promptly and accurately. In addition to offering online notary education and home study training materials, expert professional services, and great discounts on all our quality products, we will research your unique questions and circumstances to give you the right answers to meet your individual needs.
Member program includes:
- Quarterly subscription to the Notary Digest Newsletter, which will keep you informed of new trends and laws
- Members' only specials offered throughout the year that save you money on all notary supplies and training materials
- Unlimited expert technical support that will enable you to maintain good standing as a professional notary
- Members' Only log-in area at our informative Member Center
- Unlimited use of our logo on your website, business cards, letterhead, and advertisements, establishing you as a professional notary having an alliance with a leading expert notary organization
- Earn 5% in discounts and 5% in rewards redeemable on your next purchase
- Free listing in our National Notary Locator to help you advertise and market your services
- E-record book that can be accessed 24/7 (check your state laws for compliance)
- Free reference support letters if needed
- Timely notary commission renewal notification well before its expiration, to avoid a lapsed commission
- Address and name change forms filed with your state's notary administrators upon notification from you
Save time and money! Join us today to immediately enjoy your membership benefits. You will gain instant expertise and the self-assurance that a membership brings. Partnering with the American Association of Notaries will give you the necessary skills, knowledge, and assistance required to become a confident professional notary public!
Missouri notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). Kal Tabbara is a licensed insurance agent in Missouri.